In addition to the social benefits of wearing a uniform, it is a means to instil pride in children when it comes to their appearance as well as their school. It also helps to reduce competition between students. At Rainbow Uniforms, we offer Lowton Church of England High School uniform of the finest quality to ensure that students are dressed sharply and smartly for school.
The Lowton Church of England High School uniform consists of the following:
- Blazer in royal blue with school badge on the pocket
- An appropriately worn light blue blouse or shirt
- Correctly worn school year tie
- For boys, plain mid-grey trousers; for girls, either plain mid-grey trousers or skirts
- An optional grey V-neck sweater with the school's badge
- Socks or tights in plain black, plain white, or plain mid-gray (girls have to wear either socks or tights)
- Smart black/patent leather shoes (without any logo)
- Outdoor coats (if any) should be moderate in cost, at least hip length and worn above the blazer (bright colours, tracksuit tops, cardigans, sweatshirts, hoodies, etc. not allowed)
The school also mandates a compulsory PE kit. Get it all from Rainbow Uniforms - your one-stop shop.